What is THAT?!?!
What? You've never seen a clean kitchen before? The only dishes that are out are drying in the sink. WOW. Well, there is that cup by the sink, but that's it.
I've also made pancakes. I cooked up 9, made 3 servings of 3 pancakes each and froze them for those post-baby days that I want a warm meal, but don't want to really cook. Hello, toaster!
I also went and picked up the birth certificate packet yesterday. I even started filling it out (you know, my name and McKay's name). Pretty exciting. There are extra pages for statistical purposes. I like how on one of the pages, the question is (and I quote):
Please check the correct box pertaining to this child's place of birth:
- In Hospital
- Enroute to Hospital
- Born at home, transported to Hospital
Those are the only 3 options.
Of course, that page isn't required for the birth certificate- it's just statistics. I like how my birth will probably skew their stats (especially the prenatal care stats).
Last night I saw the Business of Being Born. It was a good movie. Of course, it never mentions unassisted, but it's a great intro to the history and current state of birth in hospitals vs. homebirth movie. I would recommend it definitely.
And today is another one of my due dates. How many due dates do I have? Many.
- March 8- based off my ovulation date (temperature-wise) and the fact that we actually found out that I was pregnant a few days before my missed period and the fact that the previous month I only had a 25 day cycle (unheard of for me- I'm a 27 day, 11 hour clock). I just strangely had a short cycle for a couple of months.
- March 12- the date I originally calculated off my period, and what I told the insurance people.
- March 13- my due date based off of what doctors think.
- March 20- my due date based off the fact it's my first (the 41 weeks + 1 day from LMP)
Baby is head-down, engaged, moving like crazy. I'm trying to hydrate myself like a thirsty camel and am finally getting some nesting done. We might get a tub today. I know McKay wouldn't mind if I went into labor today because it would give him an excuse to not go to class. :)