Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cabin Fever

So on Monday, I learned how quickly I can undo days of healing- so I've been lounging around the past few days. It's making me stir crazy, though. I want to go out and do things, but I know my body isn't ready quite yet.

I have been knitting and watching DVD audio commentaries. I'm running out of DVDs to watch.

Breastfeeding is going well. Now I'm only engorged at night. I feed her enough during the day that it's not a problem. She eats less often at night (every 3 hours instead of 1.5-2 like during the day) so I get some engorgement. She seems to have grown a lot, but we haven't weighed her again. I don't really want to get caught up in a numbers game.

McKay has less than a week of school left before finals. He's been doing lots of homework in the evenings.

Oh, and not to brag too much, but I'm currently wearing a pair of pre-maternity jeans. :) I've probably been able to wear them since last weekend, but I didn't want to try it yet and be disappointed, so I've been wearing pre-maternity stretchy yoga pants all week. I've run out of stretchy pants, so I thought I'd try some jeans. They're the jeans that always had the most room in them, but they are pre-maternity none the less. :)

2 comments:

  1. laura <--- (((pats heather on the back)))

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.