Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Journalling Idea

This morning I woke up with this song in my head.

Logically, there is only one thing I can do about this.

"Song stuck in your head" journaling!

This week, I'll keep track of all the songs that get stuck in my head and log them here. Maybe it'll tell you all a little about me or confuse you even more.

Today's list (so far):
Love You Tender (see above)
We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet (verse 2)
Cat's in the Cradle


  1. You know what song has been stuck in my head ALL WEEK?

    "Everythng Comes Down To Poo" from the Scrubs musical episode.

  2. My mom calls the songs she gets in the morning her "song inspiration". She almost always gets hymns and they generally are an answer to something she's been thinking about at the time or else they're a song to tell her things she should be thinking about. I think it's a very good idea to journal that sort of thing!

  3. I was going to post what song I had stuck in my head but now I can't remember it because I have "We thank thee o God for a prophet"stuck too! But I'm going to try and notice too, I like Laura's comment so I want to see what is in my head in the morning.

  4. I had We thank thee o God for a prophet too since I was teaching that to the primary today. Also, I have 2 little feet was stuck in there too.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.