Thursday, April 24, 2008

Songs in my Head- Wednesday

and Thursday morning


So I woke up with In the Leafy Tree Tops in my head yesterday.
I also had lots of other songs in my head, but I've forgotten which ones they were- I think the Oompa Loompa song was one of them.

So I'm going to record the ones I've had this morning now and then the rest of today's later (that way I don't forget).
When I woke up: I'm so Glad when Daddy Comes Home

The Diva song (again), from the Fifth Element
Too Much Time On My Hands- Styx


So yesterday I did get some dishes done. A friend came over and held Margaret while I tidied up the house a little. Margaret is getting so big! She no longer sleeps in the newborn position with her arms up close and her legs curled up like a frog's. She spreads out and enjoys all the space around her.
I also went to LLL last night. It was a pretty good day over all. In fact, we actually went to bed before midnight! I got sleep last night!
Meanwhile, McKay graduates today and tomorrow, so I won't be posting much else until the weekend. I have lots to blog about, though. It' nice that the semester is over. Even though I'm not in school any more, I can still feel the "summer's here!" vibe.

I feel like going to play kickball.

1 comment:

  1. Nippy2:07 PM

    i found your blog off of someone elses, and i just want to give you kudos for the strength you have, and i am actually really considering my options as far as home birthing goes.

    just curious, have you seen the waterhorse yet? Its a really good family show..RENT IT!
    (im watching it right now!)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.