Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wait for it...

So I'm taking a minor break from the computer today. I've decided to restrict my computer usage to the evenings when McKay is home- that way Margaret gets lots of attention. And computer time is interfering with my ECing concentration. I know I need to respond to some of your comments- I hope you can wait until tonight.

Although really quickly, my shirt on Monday said "Never underestimate the power of sweet little girls with big metal sticks." I was in color guard for 3 years in high school and 2 years in college- it's a color guard shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.