Thursday, May 01, 2008

All Fours

So my sisters-in-law have been writing up this 4 thing and emailing it to people. I'm just going to blog it.

Four places I go to over and over

  • Church- as soon as McKay stops worrying about how sitting on pews will affect my recovery, I'll be back
  • The grocery store & laundromat- they're both errands, so they count as one
  • J's house
  • Playgroup
Four people who email me regularly
  • McKay <3
  • My brother, Rick (I get mission emails weekly)
  • My mom- she likes to forward stuff to me, also
  • Melissa- an old roommate who is currently on her mission in Russia
Four favorite places to eat
  • Baskin Robins
  • Olive Garden
  • J's house
  • Winger's
Four Places I'd rather be right now
  • With McKay
  • Playgroup
  • Enrichment- I really love going even though it's been awhile since I've known when/where/what any of the activities are
  • Yarn store- any one will make me happy
Four TV shows I watch over and over
  • whatever is on at the laundromat- usually Spanish channel soaps. We don't have cable nor good reception with our anntenae, so our TV watching is VERY limited. In fact, we only watch DVDs, play video games, and watch Conference on the TV- and usually we listen to Conference on AM radio.
  • The Office- McKay likes to watch the episodes online on Fridays and I watch with him
  • That 70s Show- we own seasons 1 and 3 on DVD- does that count?
  • umm... that's it for any TV watching. But I will say, Fuego en la Sangre was getting pretty exciting Tuesday night...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Fuego en la sangre... this makes me giggle.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.