Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

So a couple of the Baby a Baby Swap people do this thing called Friday Fill-ins.

There's a blog that put up sentences for you to fill in. I kept reading their fill-ins and wanted to do it myself, so I did. This week's fill-in:

1. The chicken soup had an extra secret ingredient; it was Bisquick!
2. On Wednesday, the rain drenched my drying dishes by pounding through my window.
3. Right now, I need my size 1 knitting needles free.
4. Nowhere is where I went Thursday night; it was relaxing and frustrating at the same time.
5. Why does watching your baby struggle with a stuffy nose hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the secret knitting project I'm planning for a friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making Cocoa Butt Banana Cake, tomorrow my plans include a walk for supporting adoption and Sunday, I want to get more knitting done!

Ah, Thursday night... That was a struggle. I had 2 things planned and I went to neither. First, there was Enrichment. I love going to Enrichment, so it's odd for me not to go. Second, there was an Usbourne party that a lot of the AP playgroup moms would be at. I love hanging out with them and I try to go to all of the AP group's activities.

So why did I stay home, though? Well, I had been out and about with Margaret all day and the thought of climbing into the backseat to buckle her up was just a tiring thought. So I didn't go anywhere. Although, I did spend the night thinking, "Maybe I should have gone- I bet there are people still there. I could go now... Hmm... Car seat... No... (sigh)."

1 comment:

  1. I feel like that most days now...want to go but just too tired! Hey, can I get more info on the AP playgroup? I'm trying to make more connections around here...


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.