Thursday, May 15, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to ignore my baby's cries!
2. The tilt of the earth, causing the sun to rise earlier and set later, reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my lungs or any other vital organ.
4. Running a marathon and knitting socks on two circulars are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons put them down your disposal (it'll make your kitchen smell better).
6. My grandpa is my favorite childhood memory (which is why we named Margaret after him- her middle name*).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being spontaneous and just doing somehing, tomorrow my plans include car shopping and garage sale-ing and Sunday, I want to go to church!

To grab you own fill ins, go here.

*it's lucky that both of her grandmas also have the same middle name, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to learn to knit socks on 2 circulars too. I usually use 4 dpns.
    I've walked a marathon - 26 miles in 2003 in London for the Playtex Moon walk for breast cancer. I was fitter then though!
    glad you liked the quote ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. knitting totally scares me. i don't think i could handle two things at once... i'm kinda slow like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.