Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. On my laziest day I like to read!
2. Knitting makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little baby toes (I think they look like tiny grapes) and big baby tummies, which I think look like Werther's Originals.
4. This summer I want to start working on Project: Pigeon Hole again.
5. Other people's funny made me start my blog.
6. Red is the flavor of Powerade I drank during my labor and orange was the color of my softball team when I was 8 (the Lazers) .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting over this illness (I've been sick-bleh), tomorrow my plans include playing Deadlands and Sunday, I want to make cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.