Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New!

We bought a car! We now have AC and 4 doors! Woohoo!

This isn't our car, but it's raining right now. So instead, I found a picture online of what our car looks like:
White's not my number one color, but hey. It was a good deal and a good car. We can now drive across Nevada in 3 weeks (2 weeks? I need to check the calendar) with a baby and without stopping for gas every couple of hours.

Cars are expensive, though! Not only do you have to pay for it, but you need a few hundred for registering it and emissions and such (bleh). McKay even added me to the title. For the first time ever, there's a car in my name. Weird. Last night, McKay put on our new license plates. It's so pretty.

Yesterday was pretty exciting. I went to Walking Group for Enrichment in the morning, tutored, went to playgroup, bought stamps, bought materials for craft group that evening, and finally went to craft group that evening (we made aprons). I also managed to finish a sock! I need to post pictures of that...

But yes. A nice filled day. I now have a pretty empty day in front of me. What shall I get done?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get a new car, I've driven that "pony" many, many times and I know it would not be too fun with a baby and it was in better shape back then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ride! i, too, have driven the pony many many times. it serves its purpose, but when it's time to move on...it's TIME to move on. so, what did you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually white is my favorite color for a car! Right now we have a blue one and it always is a shock to see it. Congratulations--I've been down the old car road many, many, many times! See you at the reunion in 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! AC is always nice and the 4-doors, I am sure, are great for little Margaret! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.