Sunday, May 11, 2008


So wow. I feel great- I've been feeling pretty great for a while, but this past week I finally had the desire to do things I used to like. I went to the library, I found the desire to knit (and not just baby socks) and I've even found the desire to do the dishes! How great have I been feeling?

So great that I put Margaret on my back so I could do the dishes (note that my hair is still wet from my shower)!

So great that I reorganized all my yarn!

So great we've gone for walks outside (I like the flowers on this bush)

Ooh- my first Mother's Day gift from a lady in our ward. We've named the geranium after her: Pearl.

And a cute picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.