Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Idle hands are rare when you have a baby, knitting, and a house to clean.
2. I love taking my time in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I wake up next to my two favorite people.
4. The last tea I drank was red raspberry leaf tea when I was pregnant.
5. I like to ride my bike in the Summer.
6. My mother always said the number "50 million" it was like her favorite number.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having a Brazilian barbeque, tomorrow my plans include a tie-dyeing LLL fundraiser and Sunday, I want to go to Relief Society!

1 comment:

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.