Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-ins


1. A smile is the best kind of encouragement.
2. Apples to Apples is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more yarn in my life and less procrastination.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of staying up really late to enjoy every bit of sunshine.
5. I just remembered I need to call the newspaper.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: I get knocked down, but I get up again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to either a potluck, wedding reception or stake activity, tomorrow my plans include Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband and Sunday, I want to visit teach!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have an awesome weekend coming up. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.