Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Birthdays are under-celebrated; we should celebrate each other more often and with more excitement

2. Spring is my favorite season because the light green sprigs of new growth are so refreshing after the gray winter.

3. I feel my best when I'm with people I love.

4. Strawberry ice cream is my favorite food! (at least for today)

5. First impressions are important, but not deal-breaking.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was "Well behaved women rarely make history".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Carolyn and Scott, tomorrow my plans include the Lavender festival and Sunday, I want to do a little dance!


  1. yes, YES to #1!!!

    Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy your weekend :-)

  2. I love that quote by Laurel Thatcher-Ulrich! She is my favorite historian and she is LDS too! Ooooo, she wrote a book that you might enjoy reading "A Midwife's Tale: The Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785-1812." It is awesome how much we can learn from strong women, even 200+ years ago.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.