Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Make Up

Makin' up for Friday:
1. Project: Pigeon Hole is high up on my bucket list. (It's kind of top secret, so I won't tell you what it all entails.)
2. My favorite quote is "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes"; it's from Hugh Downs.
3. The 100 Hour Board inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best in my mouth.
5. My top right canine tooth fell out in the last dream I remember having. (Interestingly, here's what losing your teeth in a dream supposedly means.)
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is anytime.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday night) I (was) looking forward to relaxing and actually keeping a meal in my stomach, tomorrow (Saturday) my plans include(d) a sour dough pancake breakfast and Sunday, I want(ed) to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.