Thursday, July 03, 2008

Away and Away

So today, tomorrow, and Saturday, I'll be working at the Freedom Festival selling baby slings for a friend of mine. If you want to stop by and say, "Hi!" come and do so. It's going to be hot. Today and tomorrow will be the hottest days, 96 and 97, respectively. They are also the longest working days. So fun!

I hope Margaret is ok with this, these last few days she hasn't been eating as much and I've been quite engorged. When we're out and about she's also less likely to eat- so I have to make sure she stays hydrated and that she drains me often enough that my engorgement doesn't take a bad turn and become mastitis or something.

Here's to staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.