Monday, July 21, 2008

for Heidi

Heidi (and whoever else),
Since you asked for that recipe, I'll link to my friend's blog. We were together when we bought the ingredients and she ended up posting the recipe. I hope that you enjoy it!

I think anything with spinach and artichoke is an automatic success!


  1. Thank you so much! I am quite excited. I've never had a blog posting just for me! Thanks for the recipe. It looks delicious.

  2. It does look delicious! Thank you for sharing it with me as well :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.