Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. Holidays in the summer are few are far between.

2. Pineapple and shishkabobs are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are scattered today- they'll sort out eventually.

4. Making money with my friends is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Birth Autonomy.

6. Waking up next to my baby and husband- so cute! is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Stadium of Fire, tomorrow my plans include working all day again and Sunday, I want to relax!

3 comments:

  1. We have the same #3, and I think I would like to try grilled pineapple kabobs - they would go great with chicken :)

    Enjoy Stadium of Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do agree with #6. I love seeing all 3 of my children and husband peacefully sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, pineapple! Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.