Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

It's Friday again!
cross-posted to

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a washer and dryer.

2. Key lime juice is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without the diaper bag.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be mustard because it's so simple: mustard seed, vinegar, paprika.

5. Turning into the far lane and not using turn signals is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "I hope Margaret's cold disappears over night, poor girl!"

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my parents, tomorrow my plans include something involving my family-a museum, maybe? WallE? and Sunday, I want to be with my friends at church!

1 comment:

  1. Great fill ins! Hope you have a good weekend :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.