Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would try very hard not to get swatted.

2. Jealousy is a waste of time.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I could fly.

4. I'd rather be outside than inside any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance like crazy.

6. If time were in a bottle I'd be sure to have a year's supply.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spinach artichoke lasagna, tomorrow my plans include possibly the Llama Fest and Sunday, I want to play the organ!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what a Llama fest is but Enjoy! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is llama fest tomorrow!?!!? I really think I want to come ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, do you have a recipe for spinach artichoke lasagna? It sounds wonderful! Please send one my way!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.