Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you could make you stronger, but it may take time and forgiveness.

2. If you're good at something, that doesn't mean you should pursue it if you don't love it. Sure, you might be "wasting you talent" but the other way, you're wasting time, which is a much more expensive commodity.

3. Why so complacent? Be passionate!

4. Something is out there, it's a sheep (baa!). Okay. That's kind of an inside joke. McKay likes to watch movie previews on There was this one horror film made in New Zealand called "Black Sheep" about genetically altered sheep who now attack people. That premise is so ridiculous, that the preview was like this hilarious joke- in fact I couldn't tell if it was a comedy or horror film at first. (You can see it here, but there is some gore and violence- just warning you) I guess only our friends down under could be scared of sheep. Any way, it's kind of a running joke for us.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "The stripes to prove it."

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see "Y" mountain and some people taking a cigarette break.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _having the house in order again, tomorrow my plans include re-dedicate myself to knitting and Sunday, I want to do some relaxing reading!

1 comment:

  1. i love your answer to true! Thanks for playing :-)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.