Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. You know you're old when your favorite sitcoms are on "Nick at Nite".

2. My heart is divided between Project: Pigeon Hole and knitting.

3. A clean house and motivation is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the excitement, I have known the depths of anticipation (hey, it can run deep).

5. Gah, won't these people just be nice.

6. Apologize as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Wall*E, tomorrow my plans include shaping up the house and Sunday, I want to knit knit knit and nap!

Do your own fill-ins!

2 comments:

  1. 1. You know you're old when you say, "I remember when this was an empty field!"

    2. My heart is divided between Soren and Scott.

    3. A new tire is what I need RIGHT NOW!

    4. I have felt the frustration, I have known the depths of peace.

    5. Gah, won't these people stop smoking!

    6. Repent as soon as you can!

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making curry, tomorrow my plans include gaming and kissing, and I want to sleep every moment I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #3, I could use some motivation to get my house clean.

    Have a good weekend and enjoy your knitting and napping :)

    Thanks for the visit,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.