Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Dancing to the song "I Like to Move It, Move It" while in labor makes me give birth (it was playing at some point during my pushing stage at the end).

2. The last time I slept in I nearly slept 'til 9.

3. When I drive I make an effort to take advantage of going down hill.

4. I saw two grasshoppers standing by my front door.

5. Give me yarn, give me time, give me a party.

6. Next week I am looking forward to knitting some breasts for a lady who teaches classes in breastfeeding!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having the house clean, tomorrow my plans include the farmer's market and Sunday, I want to sleep in!


  1. So I was showing my husband your picture because he was asking who you were, and he decided you look like Scarlett Johanssen. The actress person. You win at life!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.