Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. When I'm sick I'm cranky and achey.

2. When I take a walk, I think about what Margaret must be thinking. I like to put her in the sling facing out so she can see everything.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy yarn and hats- and yarn to make hats.

4. Cotton makes me want to knit and leather makes me wonder if I should use a more animal-friendly material.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was _um. right. I try to stay away from the "lewd thoughts" realm. And while I don't have "lewd thoughts" in my dreams about random people, I did dream the other day that I was a teenager still and this guy liked me.

6. My favorite color these days is red because it's so vibrant.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the ward campout, tomorrow my plans include hiking and Sunday, I want to knit some more (how is this different from any other Sunday?)!

1 comment:

  1. We have much in common. Red is also my favorite color lately, and I too have been questioning my use of leather.

    We need to hang out soon.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.