Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting some rest, a quest, and breast

TopHat? Why haven't you been blogging?

REST
haven't been feeling well lately. I've come down with something. I need sleep! I tried sleeping with Margaret this afternoon- she got a 3 hour nap. I got maybe 45 minutes. For some reason, I just can't relax enough to sleep, but I can't stay awake enough to do anything.

QUEST
But my knitting life has been great. Unfortunately, I haven't posted updates about it because I finished a gift (top secret) and I'm working on another gift (top secret). One is for a swap and I promised it'd be done by the end of the month. And the other is for a lady who needs some cheering- hence my quest.

BREAST
And in the meantime, I need to knit some breasts. I'm being commissioned to knit 10 breasts for a lady who's going to be teaching breastfeeding classes. Maybe I'll knit my way out of this sickness.

And I might type the worst thing ever thought: I might not be able to go to LLL tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about LLL :( You should make McKay go fetch you a milkshake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a milkshake.

    speaking of milk (LLL) and breasts (of which i might comission a pair of my own)

    emilyjh75, i don't think you meant it like that, but it was pretty good. a milkshake, HA!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.