Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling Special

I started this post a couple of days ago- forgive me for taking so long!


So Jack at slightly off center made my day. I knew she read my blog, but I didn't know she read my blog and liked it. Thanks! Plus she thinks this blog is about my "adventures in motherhood." To be honest, Jack, I have no idea what this blog is about, but you might be right. Maybe it is adventurous. Motherhood is quite the party!

RULES about this little award:
(1) give this to people whose blogs mean something special to you - or give it to the blogs whose persons mean something special to you
(2) leave a comment on their blog so they know they got it
(3) you get to pick the number of times you give it



I'm actually very grateful for rule #3. When I opened my google reader this morning, 100 items were staring at me, wanting to be read. 100! Then my brain told me, "You have far too many blogs in your reader!"

Brain, you're right, but you are addicted to them all, too.

So I get to pass this along...

Blogs that make my day- these are some of the ones I look forward to seeing in my reader:

Carrie! You rock, Carrie. She was in our playgroup, but then moved away...
Chilly's World. I've never met her, but I like her blog.
Dancing with Dragons- playgroup friend!
Deardens- Twice I've substituted piano for Crystal, and twice I've been called to the calling I substituted for (Primary and Ward Choir). I see a pattern here...
Escaping to My Happy Place- thorough research on AP-type things and another playgroup friend.
Farley Smiles! Melinda's cool.
Going Full Hippie- yet another playgroup friend- she UCed all three of her children! Hooray for her!
Jamie- she's cool and used to be in my ward
Jennie- she quilts! I'm amazed at that.
A different Heather F. I should have gotten to know her better when I had the chance.
Monique- I love Monique and I'm glad she and McKay broke up 3 years ago. :)
Musings of a Mommy Bee- I think a lot of cool people are in Alaska
My Seaside Retreat- Another awesome playgroup friend.
Prairie Mama- I don't know how I found her blog, but she's cool.
Pulling Daisies- very cool and very crunchy.
Sarah- another cool mama in our playgroup. We have the best playgroup ever.
Summer's Camp- related, so I have to like her. :) I do love you, Beth.
Meagan- I knew her growing up, but not well, and then she showed up again and I discovered how cool she is.
Boogeyman's wife- another cool person in Alaska. She knits!
Passionate Mind- crunchy, knitty
The True Face of Birth- you know you're cool when your dissertation is on UC
View from Utah- DH of a playgroup friend
NH Knitting Mama- she's just nice. I like nice.
Tender Mercies- she plays the harp!

Wow. That took a long time to link and get all together- and I'm sure I've missed a bunch.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I award you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    Awww, it's nice to be loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You make my day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...it wasn't a coincidence... ;) But hey, that's the great thing about developing talents: you get to share! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.