Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins!

1. I enjoy Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. You should enjoy it too!

2. How best to curb my Internet time is something I wonder about often lately. Should I give myself "reward minutes" like 1 minute per washed dish or folded laundry? Or should I give myself a block of time at the end of the day?

3. In your heart, you knew you just had to take the plunge. It's ok because Life is an adventure like that. Sometimes there isn't an exact answer.

4. Take yarn, add a little time and you end up with socks- like magic!

5. Life has gifted me with a very understanding and supportive husband and lots of supportive friends (yay playgroup!).

6. Strawberry lemonade is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the grad student BBQ, and perhaps Life is Beautiful at the Bridal Veil Film Festival, tomorrow my plans include someone looking at the car (perhaps it'll get sold!) and Sunday, I want to knit and knit!

4 comments:

  1. I tried went to - Dr. Horrible's Sing Along - and it's not available to Canadian :(

    I think #2 is an excellent idea! I may try that.

    Enjoy your BBQ, Film Festival and hope your car finds a new owner. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reward minutes really work for me. I made a list of things I want to do everyday and then I give myself 15 minutes for doing one of them. It keeps me productive and I never want to waste my internet time so that becomes more focused. So, yeah. Just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dr. Horrible... Bad horse! Bad horse! Bad horse! He's bad!

    I am constantly on a mission to curb my Internet use. The best thing I have found is when Nate was off with the laptop cord last week and I had to budget every second carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get a min. come over to my spot,there's something there for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.