Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. There is no need to worry; Everything will work itself out.

2. Where in the heck did the spiders in our bathroom come from?

3. Yesterday, the laundry is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for this upcoming election are depressing, but maybe elections were always depressing and I just didn't pay enough attention before.

5. Charity is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are the products of knitting and breastfeeding.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a formal dance- except neither of my formal dresses are breastfeeding-friendly, tomorrow my plans include a wedding = family in town and Sunday, I want to take a walk!


  1. I think the spiders crawl up from the drains.. We get them in our bathroom. YUCK!

    Sounds like a fun weekend ahead... Happy Friday :)

  2. Maybe you could get a sitter for Margaret (for the dance)? She looks like a doll. I bet everyone would love to watch her.

  3. I'm with you on the election. I have been following it very closely, and it's like a catch 22. How can we really win with either candidate? I'd love to hear your thoughts sometime, I'm always looking for new perspectives and insights on that!

    I hate when I start to put on a dress for church and realize: there's no way I can nurse in that dress...


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.