Thursday, September 25, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Designing and making Halloween costumes are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I actually clean the house (wow!).

3. I had a baby at home with just my husband and a friend present and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I need people and chocolate and prayer.

5. At home on the bed breastfeeding Margaret is where you'll find me most often. (like now!)

6. A rainy day is good for getting chores done, knitting, and cooking soup.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a Brazilian dinner, tomorrow my plans include the General Relief Society Broadcast and Sunday, I want to go to church!

5 comments:

  1. Posting Friday Fill-ins on a Thursday? What are you thinking??? Just kidding! I'm really looking forward to the broadcast too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had kids in a birthing center! Way to go!

    Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. chicken noodle soup ~ YUM!
    enjoyed your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brazillian dinner? Are you getting together with the Hutchinses?

    ReplyDelete
  5. re: #3 - that's amazing! Good for you! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.