Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slice

I don't have a huge post in my mind, but lots of little things going on.

I made bread the other day- and it actually rose! Woohoo! The only issue was that the crust was kind of hard.

It looks like my lactation amenorrhea is at an end, but I'm ok with that.

After this post, I'm dedicating myself to not turn on the computer for at least 4 hours.

I really really really want to knit. I have the knitting bug like CRAZY!

The fall colors are coming out. I want to get some breastfeeding pictures in the fall colors. I think it would be beautiful.

I'm re-organizing my bookshelves by color. I'll post pictures when it's done!

We caught a pee yesterday! Woohoo! Hooray for EC!

I need to go shopping.

I think I'm going to make oatmeal/applesauce cookies.

I should do my visiting teaching.

I need to go to the yarn store!

The ward has playgroup today; I should probably go.


Fun conversation last night between me and McKay.

How many kids do you want?
10.
Why 10?
Because you said...
"Because I said?" What happened to 8?
Ok. Fine.
What about 20?
No. 15.
Why 15 and not 20?
I don't want 20.
But why limit it at 20 if you want 15?
Er. More than you. I want more than you.
So you want another wife?

Hahaha. Oh fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.