Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back to Mom-dom

So yesterday was great in the fact that I got a lot done (cleaned the tub, finished the baby legs, did some dishes, exercised, had dinner ready when McKay came home), but Margaret was really attached to my breast and not sleeping well. By the bedtime, she had a fever of 101. We think it's due to teething, since she has no other symptoms except fever and acting not well. No runny nose, no cough, no goopy eyes. Just a fever.

This morning it's gone down a bit, but I probably won't be as productive today.

Despite not feeling well, Margaret learned to crawl on her knees last night- no more army crawl.

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! After several mornings of freezing our butts off while walking to TRAX (even in warm pants, sweaters, hats, scarves, and blankets), I'm also working on some legwarmers for Soren! I've already started but I'll have to try your pattern on the next pair!

    It's my first big exciting knitting project! I'll probably put up a picture when I'm done (which might not be until next winter).


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.