Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog Makeover

I won another blog contest last week. (Woohoo!)

What did I win? A blog makeover. I can pick any of these blog designs. Problem is, I don't know what to pick. I'm quite the indecisive person. They are all beautiful.

I am leaning away from holiday ones because this is an all-year-round blog. :)

I'm interested in your opinion. You can vote at the left- and you can vote for more than one.

You can also vote "none" if you'd like. Perhaps it's all too frilly for you, I understand that. I can instead redeem a scrapbook kit if I'd like- I just thought maybe I'd re-do my blog since I don't really scrapbook. :)

So vote! You have until the end of election day!


  1. I'm not fond of the 'shabby' style, so I didn't like any of them, and thus voted 'none'... I am more of a plain and simple layout kinda girl. :)

  2. Wow, busy much?! Those designs are *way* to frilly for me. But you know me, all business LOL. Sorry, can't help you pick one. You can't improve on perfection! ;)

  3. I liked the wild prints blog, myself, but the Cheerful one reminded me of you.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.