Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freebirthing

Last night at 9pm and 12am on the Discovery Health Channel, a documentary was aired about unassisted childbirth. I was interviewed for this a year ago- I didn't make the cut for the documentary, though, but I was in the commercial for it. Sweet! I'm famous!

It was originally shown earlier this year in Britain under the name "Outlaw Births." The title for America is "Freebirthing." You can see some clips here.

It's being shown again on the 25th in the morning.

Just thought people would want to know. Tivo it or something. :) We don't get cable, so we can't watch it. Alas!

3 comments:

  1. You actually ARE in the program! Granted, not for very long but I believe you even made a comment or asked a question. I'll look at it again and let you know. I will send you a copy as soon as I'm able to get some made (need to have it transfered from video to DVD). Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And thank you. Now that you're famous, I can bask in the reflected glory of knowing a movie star. Er, documentary star?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually watched it (have it on my DVR for DH and I to watch later) and I totally didn't realize you were there! When DH and I watch it I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.