Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. October is going to be a very productive month for me.
2. Tiny critters that move unnaturally fast (ie spiders and such) scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time for a photo shoot in the canyon!
4. My favorite horror movie is non-existent because I've never seen one.
5. Margaret's first Halloween should = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night which became a cool foggy morning.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making some longies out of sweaters, tomorrow my plans include conference and knitting and Sunday, I want to knit and listen to conference!


And if you're into the conference groove, you can listen to it here in pretty much whatever language floats your boat. Don't forget it's at 10 and 2 Saturday and Sunday MST.

5 comments:

  1. We agree on #4 -- I don't watch horror movies either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don't like horror movies either. I watched them when I was younger and pay for it now when I can't go to sleep in the middle of the night =P

    Oh, how fun! A first halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret is ADORABLE! Enjoy the autumn! I'll get into it too - once I grasp the notion that I MUST let go of summer! grrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, can't wait to see those photos of the Canyon! Happy Friday, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh photo shoots in the fall...my favorite thing! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.