Thursday, October 09, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was
2. Middle Eastern Tacos (eggplant, onion, red pepper, homemade hummus, yogurt) is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for winter to start- winter storm brewing for Utah this weekend.
4. Throwing out old bank statements is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words "what if" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a canyon wall, and on the other was a waterfall.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to buying fabric for Margaret's costume, tomorrow my plans include a party at Tamsin's house and Sunday, I want to (can't's a secret)!


  1. Oooo, someone who can keep a secret! Come see my answers.
    Enter the book giveaways too!

  2. Snow? YUCK! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

  3. I hope you destroyed your bank statement.
    Great fill ins.

    I hope you get the chance to stop on it and coffee is on.

  4. Oh those bank statements are destroyed- shredded into tiny pieces!

  5. Oooo I love mysteries! Have a great weekend, looking forward to seeing what was so hush-hush :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.