Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Follow the nerds.
2. Knitting needles is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must prioritize and adapt- sometimes you have to wait until a different season of your life.
4. I'm planning on doing my graduate work in Women's Studies is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a knack for googling- I can find most anything on the Internet.
6. Spit up floats. (We've taken a couple of baths the past two days because of this.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having McKay home early, perhaps?, tomorrow my plans include going to a baby shower and Sunday, I want to play the piano!


  1. lol following nerds is sometimes cool! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

  2. #6 = Ewwww. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.

  3. Spit up floats? Man, I'm glad I never found that out by experience!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.