Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Right now, I'm feeling unworthy to wield a sewing machine- I'm a little worried about how these costumes are going to turn out. I hope the costume police can't find me.
2. In a library is where I want to be.
3. How does one more chance sound?
4. The clock keeps me on track.
5. Please don't vote Republican this election- anyone would be better than McCain- write yourself in if you can't find someone else, but don't pick McCain.
6. Good advice from someone I trust (Thanks McKay!) fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the Dr. Horrible costumes, tomorrow my plans include a birthday costume party and Sunday, I want to do a jig!

5 comments:

  1. re: #5 - hear, hear!!!

    Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to learn your thoughts and reasons behind McCain being the worse choice. I'm still undecided, and not totally thrilled with any candidate, but the thought of having a liberal "super" majority in Washington worries me more than "politics as usual." One interesting thing I found out is that there is a lot more negative media coverage of McCain than Obama. I know there are lots of reasons for this, but that is definitely the reason why I won't let the media make my decisions for me! We should chat about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dancing! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to vote McCain but after this whole mudslinging business, I've decided to vote libertarian. Bob Barr for president!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see these costumes. we LOVE Dr. horrible!
    Hey, you won the contest over at my blog :) Email me so I can get you your blog pack.
    kimborchert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.