Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. My favorite food seasoning is cajun. Cajun is French for "Use as much of this as possible. Seriously- buy an extra bottle or two."
2. When McKay says, "I'm done with all my homework," it is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is finding a penny on the sidewalk.
4. Breastfeeding is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people will vote for hope.
6. McKay's deodorant was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the ward Halloween party, tomorrow my plans include handing out literature for RaDene Hatfield and Sunday, I want to cook lasagna!

2 comments:

  1. Breastfeeding is one of the best things you can do for your child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ #1, I totally agree with #4.
    Great answers. Hope you have a good weekend, and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.