Monday, October 06, 2008

(more) politics

Brian had a good blog post here. And he links to various party's pages on issues.

And Utah, don't forget to register to vote. Today's the last day.


Snippet from a conversation between McKay and I yesterday about the election:

McKay, wishing there was a way to figure out if God endorsed a candidate.
Me, agreeing with him, "Yeah. Wouldn't it be great if God just sent someone down here to fix everything and let the government be on His shoulders?"

Oh, good times.

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I vaguely remember you contacting me about the adorable hat you were making, but I can't find the email anywhere. Will you email me again?

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.