Thursday, November 06, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. My blueprint for success includes confidence
2. Pay Day (we passed these out last Friday) was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is none. Haven't found a good one, but I'm not actively trying.
4. Reading can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about Project: Pigeon Hole, but it's a secret (hence the top-secret name).
6. Enthusiasm is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pretty much more of the same, tomorrow my plans include enjoying a commitment-less weekend and Sunday, I want to make a warm soup!


  1. Mmmmm, home made soup is the best! What kind are you making?

    Happy Friday!

  2. commitment-less weekends are the best!!! Thanks for playing :-)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.