Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

I missed last week due to International Babywearing Week. Oh well, here's this week!

1. The last band I saw live was Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is pie and my Thanksgiving post (I'm only at 18 of 365... must get working).
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is pretty minimal this year- nice and relaxing.
4. Thoughts of finishing the longies I started a couple of days ago fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a sweater I knit myself- but I don't have time to knit for myself!
6. Bagpipes sometimes sound like many oboes and sometimes like an organ.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to McKay cooking dinner, tomorrow my plans include meeting Chillylint and Sunday, I want to do my visiting teaching!

1 comment:

  1. I miss being your visiting teachee. I don't get visit taught any more.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.