Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. My stomach has had its fill of sweets.
2. Pie is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is a measurement 3 feet long.
4. With McKay is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of turkey reminds me of baby poop (honestly, while we were cooking turkey yesterday I kept thinking, "Did Margaret poop again?".
6. To decorate the house, fold some laundry, make a pie, take a shower, and do a few dishes is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to McKay coming home early from work, tomorrow my plans include lazying around- probably knitting and Sunday, I want to play the piano!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Like your Fill-Ins! And I had too much pie myself. Take Care!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I've never associated the smell of baby poop with turkey... that's too funny!

    Maybe you could record a lil'bit of you tinkling the ivory and post it on here... Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... My youngest daughter's names is Margaret! She's nine, though, so poohing isn't a problem anymore.. ;-)

    *shudders in horror* laundry and dishes in the same sentence...

    Have a great weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.