Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Upcoming Celebrations

For those of you who actually come to my blog instead of using a reader (not accusing you- I live on my reader), you'll have noticed I now have a blinkie to that takes you to International Babywearing Week which starts next Wednesday on the 12th. I'm quite busy over here with all my preparations! This blog will host a week long babywearing fest- and will probably include a giveaway, guest posts (I hope), and just great babywearing goodness. :) I'm excited! I love the holidays!

Meanwhile, vote today if you haven't already. If you want my personal opinions: Vote RaDene Hatfield, Boyd Petersen, and not McCain.

At the polls I did make use of my write-ins- especially when it came to local issues like Board of Education. Instead of voting for someone I didn't recognize, I wrote in a neighbor I knew who had some experience with children in the Provo school district. I know some people just choose to skip those parts of the ballot they aren't familiar with, but I figured, "I might as well vote for someone that I think would fit this whether or not they're actually running!" Have fun voting!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're interested, but I've written a few fun babywearing posts over the last two years...if you search 'babywearing' in my tags it will bring them up. I did one like the mastercard commercials showing what I paid for all my carriers, and then wearing the baby is priceless... I also did one with "a dozen reasons you need a ring sling" showing a bunch of uses for it...with pictures from lots of friends showing them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually come to your website. I like visiting the sites rather than using the reader, which feels like so much work to me.

    Which is why I don't really understand the big deal about going private but, eh. It takes all types.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.