Thursday, December 04, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Snow will eventually happen.
2. I'm looking forward to my birthday next week.

3. Sleeping in is the best activity ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Wonder Years.
5. I'm done with disposable wipes for Margaret! (finished what we had left this week)
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is getting mail.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying a new haircut, tomorrow my plans include a Christmas party and Sunday, I want to knit!

2 comments:

  1. oooh a birthday! I love birthdays, hope yours is great :-)

    Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.