Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Friends don't let friends drive while knitting.

2. Be grateful for good health; it's a blessing.

3. I'm ready for a week of relaxing before holiday travel.

4. Old Spice is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is my "baby's first Christmas" ornament.

6. Take some happy songs, mix it all together and you have a playlist called "Heather's Happy Music".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Salt Lake for my birthday, tomorrow my plans include knit with my birthday yarn and Sunday, I want to wear my new hat!


  1. So that's where I'm going wrong - driving while knitting!!!!!

    I always buy my brother Old Spice for Xmas

  2. Old Spice, now there's a blast from the past! How about English Leather?

    Thanks for playing (and for the fillins on the 26th), have fun this weekend :-)

  3. Old Spice reminds me of my dad when he was young!! now he is a granddad :)
    Enjoy your weekend and your birthday!! Happy bday :)
    My FFI


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.