Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

I decided to not be serious about these Christmas songs.

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, "someday you'll make nice wool".
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, was probably pretty in tune.
3. I would eat green eggs and ham Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that we would be driving and listening to horror stories to keep us awake.
5. There's snow on the ground, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing on a long car trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to braving a blizzard to get to CA, tomorrow my plans include meeting random in-laws again at a wedding and Sunday, I want to have caught up on my sleep!


  1. ahahahaha #s 3 & 4 cracked me up! Drive safe, k?

    Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

  2. Loved 1 and 3..:). Have a safe trip and enjoy.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.