So brightonwoman tagged me. I love her blog- you should all subscribe to it.
Anyway, the tag. I don't do tags often, but I've been lazy in the blogging realm, so here's a quick post. Brightonwoman themed her tag with Christmas- some of mine will have that theme, too.
6 random things about myself.
- On my right leg I have 3 freckles in a nice triangle shape. It's almost an equilateral triangle, but not quite. When I showed it to McKay once a couple of years ago, his response was, "But it's not exactly right!" Since that conversation, a new freckle has shown up in the spot where it should be to make an equilateral triangle. I think I willed it there somehow. But now I have an equilateral triangle on my leg.
- I discovered that hats look good on me when I was 16 and tried on a straw hat. Since then, my collection has grown. I have a pinstripe fedora, fancy white fedora, big brimmed black felted winter hat, straw hat with a large bow, a little white straw hat that I wear to church in the summer, ivory cloche, little brown hat, and a purple hat that I got from a friend for my birthday last week. And a couple winter beanie-like hats, but those don't count. Oh, and a Santa hat, but that doesn't count either.
- My favorite Christmas present growing up was a bike.
- I have Dr. Seuss's ABC memorized. To a T. T T T T Ten Tired Turtles on a Tuttle Tuttle Tree.
- On December 21, 2000, I learned that you can drop a ketchup packet from McDonalds 13 stories and it won't break. True story. And afterwards, you can go down, pick it up, and do it again.
- I don't like hot chocolate very much. Or cider. Or really any sweet, warm drink. I associate sweet drinks with coolness like lemonade or milk. It messes with my brain to have sweet warm drinks- though I'm liking them more now than I did as a kid.