Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thanks for informing me!

The following circumstances are probably fictional. So sue me. :)

It was early 2008 and there was a heated discussion at Budweiser.

"We just can't figure out how to get sales! It's the one place where year after year, we just can't break even!"

"Where is that?"

"Utah County! It's like they've got something against beer."

"You know that place is just filled with Mormons- I bet they don't even know what beer is."


Sighted on University Avenue in Provo, Utah:


  1. Oh, THAT'S what it is. Thanks Budweiser. Now I know exactly what to stay away from. Lol.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.