Monday, December 22, 2008

Update

We are safely in California- it took us a long time because we had to have the chains on the tires for 3 hours through Nevada. On Saturday, we went to a wedding reception and met some family for the second time, but I didn't remember them the first time, so it's like the first time. On Sunday we went to church and I subbed for the Primary pianist the last hour of church.

And in 10 minutes CBS is coming for a TV interview. Very exciting.

Meanwhile, if you're in Palo Alto or the Bay area, please come to the nurse-in this Saturday. It would be sad if we had more reporters and photographers than we had moms nursing.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your nurse in! Wish we could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if I was in California this year and if I was still nursing, I'd be there in full support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so neat. I'm friends with a famous person! Sweet! I wish that I was visiting California. Actually, I wish that I breast fed so that I could have actually done the nurse in. But good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.