Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

I didn't do Friday Fill-ins last week, even though they used my fill-in suggestions. I was on vacation and all that jazz. I kind of feel guilty about that, but I figure I'll use them on a Tuesday or other day in the future when I feel like it. Happy Friday and New Year!

1. The world is cold and snowy.

2. "Are you planning to go to work today?" was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder who are new neighbors are- they just moved in next door.

4. I hope there is a party at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for enjoying a lazy day.

6. Cuddled up in bed is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends and merry-go-rounds, tomorrow my plans include probably knitting (when don't I knit?) and Sunday, I want to see how going to church at 1 compares to 11 with a 9 month old!


  1. I'm sorry you missed your questions, but there's no reason you can't do it another day :-) Now you'll have two easy-ish entries.

    Thank you for playing, Happy New Year and have fun this weekend :-)

  2. I am totally itching to pick up my needles again. I think tomorrow I'm so going to knit something. Thanks for the reminder!


  3. Our new neighbors stopped by the night we came back to say hi. They are a cute little newlywed couple who just got hitched like 2 weeks ago... pretty fun! Probably no Phantom of the Opera with these guys! ;o) ha!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.